There are those days when you just want to say in the mirror, “I did my best.” The copier ate your originals. You burned your tongue on your latte. Your sweater snagged on the door knob. The boss asked you to take a project home for the weekend.
And to top it all off, we emailed you about the Keurig Green Mountain price increase.
You just can’t catch a break. So you just sent us this email, thinking no one would ever read it. Or that we would read it and we’d have just as bad a day as you.
“Thanks for the heads up now I know that I will NEVER PLACE ANOTHER ORDER WITH YOU.”
Real quote from the real emails we get on a daily basis. We are always upset to see these emails, but when we weren’t the cause of the price increase, it got us thinking. You need the facts. You need the truth.
Here are the facts about the price increase:
- Keurig Green Mountain decided to raise these costs, Alpine Valley did not.
- The prices are going up because the cost of production and coffee is going up.
- The K-Cup price raise is nationwide, so all retailers will be seeing a price increase in their inventory.
- Our K-Cup cost is going up, so we have to raise our prices.
- We are not happy about the price increase, but it’s a necessary evil.
So, if you need to take out your rage at us, OK. We understand that you’ve had a rough day and that you need someone to blame. But if you want the prices to stop raising, hit up the source.
Join us on twitter with @alpvalcoffee #BeTheChange
Contact Keurig Green Mountain:
Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
33 Coffee Lane
Waterbury, VT 05676