We love Halloween. About as much as we love Pumpkin Spice. But seriously, around here we get intense. Today we’re having a huge Monster Mash in the office. Any excuse to party and eat all day is a good one in our book.
While we’re getting in the spirit with our costumes and candy, we can’t reach the level of Halloween game going on on Pinterest. Check out all of these and more on our Dress Up: Halloween board.
Top 10 Pinterest Halloween Costumes
Points for creative use of children’s toys and old bedsheets. A few cool braids and some toga-rific cinching, voila!
2. Paula Deen and Her Butter
This costume won best in show in our office pole. Despite her controversial life, Mrs. Dean’s affection for butter is everything.
3. When Life Gives You Lemons
You know the old saying, but here’s a new take on the old.
4. Shark Week
Every day we’re blood thirsty sea creatures with two rows of super sharp teeth. Oh, wait. That’s not how the song goes.
5. Dunkin Donuts
Another trip down Punny Pike, this one is just too fun. Just don’t get too close to the guy at the party dressed as Homer Simpson.
6. Scuba Baby
New parents? Dress up as Dory and Marlin, with this little cutie in the middle. It’s a new spin on Finding Nemo.
7. Hocus Pocus’ The Sanderson Sisters
It’s my goal in life to dress up as a Sanderson sister for Halloween. While Winnie is a clear choice, Sarah would just be too fun. But I have a killer impression of Mary! Oh, you don’t want to see it? Ok…
8. Game of Thrones
Get ready for it.
- A Lannister always pays his debts… in candy corn.
- Winter is coming, but that won’t stop the Night’s Watch from the quest for white chocolate.
- What is dead may never die, and on Halloween the zombies are ready to make that statement truth.
- Look out for soccer moms and their brood, they’re more terrifying than Daenerys and her dragons.
- You know nothing, Jon Snow. Reese’s Pumpkins are the ULTIMATE Halloween candy.
- Valar Morghulis. I mean, trick or treat!
9. King Kong and the Empire State Building
He’ll kill you with cuteness… and mushed bananas.
Don’t tell me when to “Let It Go.” I will “Let It Go” when I am ready, and not a minute before.